Monday 9 May 2011

Gems of Wisdom 09.05.2011

  • History repeats itself. So, cautiously analyse actions and then act wisely. This will help us enjoy actions and shape a beautiful, much desirable future.
  • Whatever is inside, is reflected outside. When I become aware of my quality of thoughts, and consciously plant few thoughts of positivity in my mind during the busy day, I find myself mentally charged throughout the day.
  • When I start enjoying whatever task is to be done, I free myself from the feeling of working hard. After a long day of fulfilling responsibilities, I still dont feel tired.
  • When I understand my qualities / virtues, I keep myself free of the influence of weak actions of others. I do what is right according to my 'core' values and hence remain cheerful and happy.
  • When I compare my best actions to what I am doing, I am able to upgrade my 'self-created' records and enjoy the feeling of being worthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment