Tuesday 10 May 2011

Gems of Wisdom 10.05.2011

  • To free the 'self' from bondage, I begin to discern 'values' from 'vices'. When every action is supported by values, I gradually gain freedom to do the right action always.
  • When I extend a helping hand, the hearts get connected in 'RelationSHIPs' which take them to the PORT of 'Happiness' and 'Contentment'.
  • Usually thoughts are limited to my attainments hence they derive limited happiness. When I open myself to fulfil the needs of the world, I attain true 'unlimited' happiness.
  • Attachment blurs the vision of 'mind'. When I take the responsibilities remaining detached of 'I-the ego', I give my best contribution but only towards development, not preventing growth.Thoughts are my treasure. When inspired to save on thoughts, time and energy is also saved. This is then used to get success in every action.
  • You get what you give. True Love is more precious than wealth. So share positive feelings with people around and it will come back as a shower of abundant happiness.
        Inspirational SMS on ValuesExpress - subscribe for free

No comments:

Post a Comment