Sunday 29 May 2011

Gems of Wisdom 30.05.2011

  • When I listen to truth, my mind is focused on it. I relate to it & this gives me the strength to work on it with sincerity and achieve success.
  • When I keep d Mind clear, I organize Tasks well to achieve d Targets I set for myself. This keeps me Happy while being Busy & also Inspire others.
  • The people who perform in circus, do every action in a creative and entertaining way. Their act is special exhibiting flexibility. Similarly, When my intellect is stabilized as per my wish, this control fills me with talents and save me from the battle of waste thoughts.

  • True Love brings tolerance & simplicity in behavior. When I experience True Love, I am able to accomodate everything without feeling its pain & I cooperate naturally keeping myself free from any expectations.

No comments:

Post a Comment