Thursday 12 May 2011

Gems of Wisdom 12.05.2011

  • The balm of 'God's Love' soothes all pains and sufferings. This freedom rejuvenates my spirit for further actions.
  • Critics are 'Critical wellwishers' who ensure the best personification of my personality / divinity. Meet all with an open heart and your happiness will grow multi-million times.
  • Time moves on accurately without derailing from its track. When I focus on my Self, and not Time; I make the best use of my Time and stay ahead.
  • Love means giving. God's Love means filling my heart and my intellect with gifts of peace, bliss and happiness.
  • When I work with lightness, my energies are saved and I act smartly to get the task completed early.
You can subscribe to such SMSes for free. Visit d link   http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/ValuesExpress

No comments:

Post a Comment