Wednesday 11 May 2011

Gems of Wisdom 11.05.2011

  • To appraise myself means to set tasks for myself and complete it to the best of my ability. This will enhance my skills and keep me motivated.
  • Silence helps create new things. When my mind is at peace, I bring newness in everything that I do and feel 'flying high' with wings of enthusiasm.
  • When I create 'Bombs of Peace' through my mind, I restore 'Inner Calmness' and express my true self in behavior.
  • When I look at 'Worry' as a 'Worthy' teacher, I move forward with a solution and face it courageously. Then every moment brings fun and enjoyment.
  • Mr. Action is such wonderful teacher that his students never fail. When I learn from every action, I improve with each action and get empowered. Hence I handle obstacles like a ball, with ease.
  • When I pay attention to perform all actions right, then my acheivements of satisfaction inspire others. My 'character' becomes their 'popular teacher'.
  • When I keep my mind charged with positivity, my thoughts are purposeful and powerful. This makes me enjoy 'easy' success.
Keep yourself motivated, Receive messages through mobile. Subscribe on http://labs.google.co.in/smschannels/subscribe/ValuesExpress !! It's FREE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment