Wednesday 20 April 2011

Gems of Wisdom 20.04.2011

  • A small dot has the power to stop the long explanation. When I speak simple and essenceful, I am able to answer toughest queries with ease.
  • A point is powerful yet incognito. The more I recognize my spiritual entity as a point of light, the more I am able to fill myself with power.
  • Negativity erodes our specialities just like rust and termite. Treat the rust of negativity before it erodes the expression of qualities in our daily lives.
  • Only when I understand well, I can explain it to others. But if I act on my understanding, people are inspired without need for explanation.
  • If the connections are loose, electricity will flicker and disturb your actions. Similarly if the connection of intellect is right and tight with God, we don’t flicker but always be on the right path.
  • Small seed is all powerful and knowledgeful. If I am focused, I am able to transform my thoughts into actions and reach my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment