Saturday 16 April 2011

Values for the day 16.04.2011

  • To make a mistake is no mistake. But if I make the same mistakes repetitively, I will remain trapped in my weaknesses. So correct mistakes by taking the learning from them.
  • In order to change unwanted habit, understand it well and then renounce it with determination. It will never come back, because you have understood why it is unwanted.
  • When I do whatever I decide wisely as good deeds, then no matter what the world feels, I am able to sustain my happiness without external support.
  • “I am fortunate”, this thought allows me to recognise my goodness and be happy. This also helps me overcome my weaknesses without putting much effort.
  • When I consider thoughts to be the most precious treasure, I aim to use them wisely and be economical with my thoughts, the goals are easy to attain and nearer as never before.

No comments:

Post a Comment