Wednesday 27 April 2011

Gems of Wisdom 27.04.2011

  • What is my purpose of life? No matter what I do, this answer allows me to enjoy every moment of life.
  • Entertainment has to be enriching and nourishing. Then there is divinity reflected in entertainment; no one gets hurt in the process and smile comes on every face.
  • Happiness is contagious. My thoughts of happiness touch others’ heart and make them smile. Let the happiness be uploaded automatically on every Mind’s memory.
  • Simplicity is to express the inner beauty in every expression. When I am simple at heart, I build beautiful relationships for lifetime.
  • World is a stage. When I consider myself to be actor, I give my best to every role but yet remain uninfluenced by others’ opinion. This keeps me in high spirits.
  • Time is powerful. To be the master of my time means I value time and so, I am never deceived by it.
  • Time management means knowing the value of time, I use it wisely hence, never deceived at any time.

No comments:

Post a Comment