Monday 25 April 2011

Gems of Wisdom 26.04.2011


  • To be Courageous means I am equally available for all when someone is in need of help, without discrimination.
  • True Liberation lies in understanding truth and to use inner power to eliminate weaknesses from my behaviour.
  • Standing too close to the mirror, mirror fails to convey the truth which is its utmost feature. Standing too attached with my relations, I fail to see the truth and I am not able to act for their well being.
  • Strong attachments and associations tie the intellect’s creative ability. Intellect works best when free of external pressures. Feel the freedom within and perform to the best of your ability.
  • Faith in myself means I perform every task to the best of my ability. Faith in God means I perform every task to the best of its perfection. Faith in people means I credit the whole team for the success that follows. 

1 comment:

  1. Dear viewers,
    We welcome you on this blog. We look forward to your valuable comments to make this blog better and serve the purpose.
    Hope you are enjoying the posts here, consider sharing them with your contacts too.
    Thanks & Regards
    Admin

    ReplyDelete