Thursday 14 April 2011

Values for the day 14.04.2011

  • Happiness goes along with Accuracy. If my actions are accurate, I get desired results. Also I am open to accept the outcomes. Hence my true happiness is always reflected on my face.
  • Accuracy means doing the right action at the right time and in right spirit. Accuracy in action brings peace of mind.
  • Accuracy can be inculcated by renouncing laziness and procrastination. When I am determined with a goal in mind, my actions tend to be accurate.
  • Accuracy is not inherited. It is acquired as a habit. Anyone who makes it as a choice can attain it.
  • Those who are accurate in their actions, are also knowledgeful.
  • If I am prepared for whatever comes up in life, then no reason can be strong enough to take away my happiness. Hence accuracy makes me ‘ever-ready’ and in turn, ‘ever-happy’.

1 comment: