Friday 15 April 2011

Values for the day 15.04.2011

  • “Whatever actions I perform, the whole world will do the same.” This awareness saves us from performing sinful actions.
  • God, the Almighty, is the Innocent Lord. A child is said to be innocent saint. If I stop discriminating people, I’ll become innocent like Him.
  • Obstacles come, only to be crossed. Situations test only the skills that we are qualified for. Hence no situation (test) is difficult until I haven't practised sufficiently.
  • Capabilities are inborn. How much effort is wasted, creates the difference. So, locate the leakages from where talent is wasted and you will shine.
  • With self-respect, I get the reins of my mind in my hands, and all powers are at service. Sustain the awareness of I, the peaceful being, and be the true master.
  • Attitude of truth and values allows me to give selflessly to the world like a flower. It also allows me to empower people around me like Sun with my power.

No comments:

Post a Comment